valentine's day. bla. bla. bla. :D

By sk8_core

nothing to say

valentine's day is the day,
when all my money has gone astray
chocolates and flowers bought for you
maybe i'll buy a ring too

early in the morning
all the flowers are blooming
love is in the air
and all the people analyze their looks with extra care

cupid's arrow has struck my heart
will you give me a chocolate tart?
your the the holder of my heart and soul
please save me from my downfall


ayt. :)

 

6 comments so far.

  1. The Inheritance Trilogy February 14, 2008 at 9:28 PM
    pwde na!
    ^_^
  2. ღ ΞniD.10 ღ February 15, 2008 at 11:35 PM
    haha.. inspired..
  3. aizel February 16, 2008 at 3:28 AM
    ehem.. hai naku, inspired! :DD
  4. Unknown February 16, 2008 at 4:27 AM
    "...when all my money has gone astray..." -dukha talaga. kung ako pa 'yan,

    valentine's day is the day
    when all my money has gone astray
    but still i have lots of monei

    :) :) cge, mganda rin naman. gumawa pa tlga ng poem.
  5. SHANI February 17, 2008 at 4:16 AM
    inspired tlga^^

    nice nice poem.
  6. chixie pixie February 21, 2008 at 3:15 AM
    inspired :DD

Something to say?